Advantage Ukraine is the Ukrainian government’s investment promotion initiative launched in 2022 to foster foreign direct investment in Ukraine by providing perspective investors with thorough project-specific and industry-wise insights.
When you visit the site, we collect certain personal information about you. As used in this policy, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your household.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Providing information to you: We use the e-mail address or the cell phone number you submit through the site to deliver the information we deem relevant to your request on the site.
• Improving the site: We use your device and online identifiers, information about your internet, browser, and network activity, and location data to measure technical site performance.
• Marketing: We use information about your internet, browser, and network activity for marketing purposes.
• Operating the site: We use your IP address, location data, and internet, browser, and network activity to enable our site metrics for the site administration and management purposes.
We may share personal information about you with other entities, including entities that provide services to us. We do not disclose your personal information collected through the site to other entities, except as described in this policy.
We may share your information with the following types of entities:
• Service providers: We engage service providers to assist us with operating the site. These service providers analyze information about our site and your use of the site. Information disclosed for these purposes may include device and online identifiers, information about your internet, browser, and network activity, and location data.
• Other entities related to legal process and emergency situations: We may disclose personal information to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations. Examples include responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, protecting against fraud and cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory authorities. Information disclosed for these purposes may include device and online identifiers, information about your internet, browser, and network activity, and location data.
Advantage Ukraine is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized Advantage Ukraine employees or agents and the third parties described above. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.