AS AN INVESTOR, ARE YOU
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR
YOU JUST HAVE FOUND
HUNDREDS OF PROJECTS.
Advantage Ukraine is the investment initiative of the Government of Ukraine. Find plenty of projects and turn them into your advantage.
- 48 permits out of 84 (by Cabinet of Ministers’ decree 314 as of 18.03.2022)
- 19 out of 35 licenses (through changing Law on Licensing)
- Up to 500 other permits for public business services
- Up to 30% compensation of CAPEX
- No import VAT and customs duty is implied on the import of equipment
- Up to 10 years exemption from corporate income tax
- The same tax and customs duty benefits for the residents of government-registered industrial parks
- Up to 30 years availability-based state-guaranteed concession payments
- Social projects available for longest repayment and eventually cheapest effective financing available on the market
- Fee-based concessions
- Big potential for noval PPP-based profit
- Combines favorable tax conditions and effective tools
- The most powerful IT hub in Central and Eastern Europe
- Ukrainians and entrepreneurs from all over the world will be able to quickly and effectively implement the most ambitious innovative business ideas
- 5% PIT
- Single social security contribution at 22% of minimum wage (approx. $50)
- 1,5% military tax
- 9% exit capital tax OR 18% income tax
Diia.City provides protection of IP rights for IT companies: property rights to computer programs and databases created as part of work piece will belong to the employer
PLEASE REGISTER TO RECEIVE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS AND THE INVESTMENT MENU.
LET’S TALK BUSINESS.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR
CONTACT DETAILS SO THAT A
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MINISTRY
OF ECONOMY CAN CONTACT YOU.
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH WITHIN
THE NEXT 48 HOURS.
Advantage Ukraine is the Ukrainian government’s investment promotion initiative launched in 2022 to foster foreign direct investment in Ukraine by providing perspective investors with thorough project-specific and industry-wise insights.
When you visit the site, we collect certain personal information about you. As used in this policy, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your household.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Providing information to you: We use the e-mail address or the cell phone number you submit through the site to deliver the information we deem relevant to your request on the site.
• Improving the site: We use your device and online identifiers, information about your internet, browser, and network activity, and location data to measure technical site performance.
• Marketing: We use information about your internet, browser, and network activity for marketing purposes.
• Operating the site: We use your IP address, location data, and internet, browser, and network activity to enable our site metrics for the site administration and management purposes.
We may share personal information about you with other entities, including entities that provide services to us. We do not disclose your personal information collected through the site to other entities, except as described in this policy.
We may share your information with the following types of entities:
• Service providers: We engage service providers to assist us with operating the site. These service providers analyze information about our site and your use of the site. Information disclosed for these purposes may include device and online identifiers, information about your internet, browser, and network activity, and location data.
• Other entities related to legal process and emergency situations: We may disclose personal information to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations. Examples include responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, protecting against fraud and cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory authorities. Information disclosed for these purposes may include device and online identifiers, information about your internet, browser, and network activity, and location data.
Advantage Ukraine is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized Advantage Ukraine employees or agents and the third parties described above. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.